You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

How to connect Windows lumia 525 to windows 8 PC?

Hi everyone ,My Windows Lumia 525 connection failed with my Windows 8 PC.I tired to install the driver but the process was failed and I confirmed it by checking the Device Manger settings panel.There was an yellow color caution icon on the Lumia driver and eventhough I used a new USB provided by the Nokia manufacture,I couldn't able to connect with my Windows 8 PC , but the same cable is working with all other Nokia ASHA mobile phones.Can someone help me out on this issue?
    Hello Dear

First of all I suggest you please submit these type of question in ask expert section where you can get cash credit and point also. and second please wait and watch for quick response from the other members.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thanks a lot pal! Since I am being a newbie to Techulator.com ,I coudnt make out were to post these kind of queries , so I will take into account and makes sure that I post queries to ask experts.Thank you very much for your reply.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.