You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which laptop brand offers good promotional prizes or Free accessories for their products ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which laptop brand offers good promotional prizes or Free accessories for their products ?'.
    share your thoughts.
    I know about Acer offering good free accessories with the laptop. One of my friend recently inquired about the laptops, and it was Acer giving bagpack, mouse, Tata Photon Modem and with Windows 7 loaded. You can still check your local dealers for more offers, it always helps to look around in different shops.

Hello Rajendran,

According to me HP and Compact give away gifts more then others do.
    They include gift worth rupees 1000/- or more.
    Dell is the costliest among all.So most the people purchase HP,Compact or Lenovo.

I had bought a Lenovo Desktop before in 2005 they had gifted me a Pen-drive,a CD pack and mouse pad with a discount on overall system.
    But now in 2010 gifts are more advanced,they include printer,Britannica,table,UPS and many more BONANZAS.

I case of other brands I don't have much idea.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.