You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Bug on Techulator (For webmaster only)

Noticed a bug on the site
    1)On clicking the "check traffic" option for checking the traffic on Ask expert question, it gives:
    Traffic Sources: Techulator.com
    Today | Yesterday | Last Week | Last 30 days | Last 1 Year | All Time

Clicking on last icon "All Time" gives an error

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at IndiaStudyChannel.Statistics.TrafficByPage.GetReportString(String auth, String profile, Int32 reportDays, Int32 maxPosts, String url) at IndiaStudyChannel.Statistics.TrafficByPage.BuildMostPopularContent(String filterUrl)
    Yes, I was aware of this for a while. Thanks for reminding me again!

Hi Mr Krishna Verma

As above sir tony said that He aware the problems. He will solve your problem very soon.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Krishna, It is really good that you brought this matter to the notice of the webmaster respected sir Tony. I am sure he will try to solve the error as soon as possible and restore the option to check All Time traffic.

In the meanwhile, you can use the option "Last 1 Year" to check the traffic that the respective AE thread has generated in the last 1 year.

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.