You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

No super contributor award for February?

I am a regular member of this website and earned a lot of cash credits and points from forum section and ask experts section. I was one of the top contributors in these sections on February and I didnt find any forum thread which announces Super contributor Awards for forum and ask experts section for February month till this time. Waiting for a reply from the Webmaster.
    You need to earn a minimum of 200 points in a month to be eligible for Super Contributor award.

In which category? I am talking about AE section and forum section. In January the top most super contributor only earned 94 points in AE section and forum sections. If you are talking about overall points earned in that month then I earned more than 400 points in February.
    Sharing is Caring

During February, we had very little contribution in some sections and hence didn't announce any winners. Sometimes in the past, we had selected winners even though they were short of a few points for the minimum criteria.

Effective February, we will select Super Experts only if the member earn atleast 100 points from the respective section.

Thank you Tony sir for the information. It will helpful for the members if you make announcements regarding new changes in Techulator.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello
    Yes for super contributing award you need 200 point for eligibility. So please make 200 point in 30 days. It is a best offer for all members.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Dear member, your thread had been asnwered by the webmaster and I think it is self explanatory in nature.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.