You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Blank Adsense ads on my blog

Hello All, This one is my thread on Techulator. I few days back Google disabled my adsense account because of certain issues but after reconsideration i got the mail that my account is re activated but from then till now blank ads are showing.

Any suggestion what to do now ?
    It takes sometime for the ads to appear back again. I remember it taking 3 days for a friend on mine. You will have to wait a little!

Hello Member

This is a good news for all members that you get approval from Google. This is a amazing news for all members.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

More than two weeks has been passed to that approval email. @Ankit

Yogita,
    I don't have any answers for it then expect for suggesting you to head for Google Adsense Forum. Only there would be able to get help about this.

Dear Member,

Even though you reactivated Google Adsense Account, Google Will show "Blank Ads, Which blend with the Background of your Blog" for some days. If your blog comply with their terms and conditions such as copied contents, unique keywords and etc, they will show real ads on your blog.
    You must wait for some weeks to get the Email alert from Google, whether your Adsense account is Fully Approved or not.
    I think this may be the reason, hope you will get the adsense account again. Happy earning.

Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

Hi Member

If you are facing some problem with your account that do not worry about it. It is only happened when your account is not fully approved from Google team. So please wait for few days more and you will get full approval form the Google team.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Yogita,
    What Harish stated is correct. Just read the email from Google again. It will probably be stated there that bland ads will appear till the time the account is fully approved. You stated that your account got disabled earlier, so probably Google has put in some time-frame to check your account for any further suspicious activity (suspicious from their point of view). Once they are sure no such activity is happening, they will probably approve it fully.

I suggest you wait for another week at least and then follow the advice given by Ankit.

Regards,
    Vandana

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.