You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Why Techulator is going very slow?

Hello Member

I am little bit confused due to the performance of the Techulator and its managements. I am watching that the most of the Ask expert questions and Answer are in pending due to the absence of the Ask expert editors and webmaster. What is going on? Where is our administration who can manage the website?
    Dear Member,

Yes you're correct. I am too facing this problem. The posts in "Expert Answers" section was not reviewed yet. Hope they are busy with their work and will update/review the posts.

Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

All questions and answers until 3 days back are reviewed already. We are working on the rest.

Thank you so much Sir. It is your hard work which is attracting us in the website. I am happy I am a part of hardworking community. It is only because of your proper consideration.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

It is very important for the editors in that section to be active and if they are on leave or busy outside the site, the webmaster should appoint temporary editors to perform this duty so that members can be encouraged to contribute.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.