You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards February 2014 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of February 2014 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. Singh
    2. Rahul Parashar
    3. Bhakti Savla

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributors are going to receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Note: No one qualified for Techulator "Forum section award" for Feb 2014, thus no announcement is made.

Regards
    Thank you everyone, especially editors for their continued support. It wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

Hello Member

My all best wishes for Singh, Rahul Parashar, Bhakti Savla on this ocean. Please continue your hard work and win more rewards.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of the Super Contributor Award for Resource section at TEC. It is good to see my name in this list for the second consecutive month. I will try my level best to maintain this consistency in the coming months.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congrats to everyone, who win "Super Contributor Award" from Techulator.com.
    Hoping for more awards from Techulator.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

Congratulations on your award of the month for the best contributor in the resource section. This is a sign of your been active and your contributions are well enhanced into the motive and purpose of this site.

Congrats Singh, Rahul Parashar, Bhakti Savla for winning Super Contributor Awards in resource section keep posting good articles
    Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

Congratulations Singh, Rahul Parashar, Bhakti Savla
    for contributing in the resource section with such a hardwork I think you was deserving this award.

Hi TEC members,
    Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

@Himanshu:
    Please note that this award was for contribution to Resources section and not Forums section (as mentioned in your post above).

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.