It is important to get a best 3G Modem, because you will find difficulties after buying it.
Here are my suggestions:
- MTS MBlaze with 3G+ Network, so far, I am impressed with this 3g Dongle, which gives the best speed when compairing with other 3G dongles, It is important to check whether your are have MTS 3G Network.
- Airtel 3G Dongle, Airtel networks are available in almost every part of India, so you can choose Airtel, it will give good speed too.
- Vodofone 3G Modem, Like Airtel, Vodofone too have same speed maximum of 7.2Mbps.
- Idea 3G Netsetter, even though Idea has large coverage, it lacks in speed.
All these 3G dongles are depends on various factors.
- Network Availability.
- Computer Configuration.
- Bandwidth allowed.
- computer's RAM.
- Browser you use and etc.
Thanks & Regards,
All I Can Do Is Be Me!
Now to your question, According to me you should by Micromax 3G USB modem and its features are as under-
1. Downloading speed of 14.4 mbps.
2. And uploading speed of 5.76 mbps.
3. Supports 3G as well as 4G if available in your area.
4. With voice and SMS support through which you can call to anyone and you can also receive calls.
So according to me you should go for this dongle as I am also using it in 3G it provides me a great download speed of 600 to 700 kbps. For this dongle you will need a 3G activate Sim of any of the company.
D Link DWP-157