You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Adsense earnings not showing in Google account

Yesterday I associated my Adsense account with Techulator.com. Today I found one click in my Techulator page via statcounter. But it didn't find any earnings in my Adsense account. Why this happens? I can see Techulator in my Adsense sites page.

Google has their own algorithm and rules to record/credit clicks. There are several instances where Google may ignore the clicks since they think it is a fake click. If you click yourself, the clicks may be ignored by Google. Many times you may argue that it is a valid click (by someone you know) but Google has their own rules and they won't listen to your arguments.

I didn't click on the ads by myself or I didn't tell anybody to click on that. When I copy the URL of the ads (without clicking on it) I find that the publisher Id of ad is different from mine.
    Sharing is Caring

Ads from both your account and Techulator account are present on your posts.

Thanks Webmaster for your response. Problem solved.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.