You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Microsoft Products

Discuss: Which is the best service pack to use in xp?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best service pack to use in xp?'.Explain why to choose that?
    Hi Pamela,

I think the best service pack is SP2 Because i am currently using it. I don't have drivers for my mother board and with the help of SP2 i don't need the drivers. SP2 contains maximum drivers which we needed for the system. Once i had install SP3. But at that time i needed the drivers. So for that time i started installing SP2 in my system. And it is working properly.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,

For me Service Pack 3 is good and it had some performance updates, secutiry updates. It is not much difference between SP2 and SP3.Both of them are good according to me.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

hello,

It is difficult to make some differences between the SP 2 and SP 3. both have gained a lot of promotion in the today world because of the so much attractive features it has.

I will go with the SP 3 as it will have some more advanced security updates as it control some extra menus or options tools in the control panel that will not be there in the SP 2 and it is little bit from from the SP 2, The window application are at high risk in special SP 2 as it will have less database capability also.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.