You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 3rd Feb to 9th Feb 2014

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 3rd Feb to 9th Feb 2014, this week award goes to Bhakti Savla for an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Bhakti Savla for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Congradulations Bhakti Savla for winning the member of the week award. Your outstanding hardwork is really an asset for Techulator. Keep going.
    Sharing is Caring

Wow, she is really doing a very nice job. That's really impressive as it's getting harder for me to count how many times she has won a particular ward.

Congratulations on being the member of the week and keep on post quality technological resources.

Special Thanks to Hafeez for rewarding me with the MOW award for the week from 3rd Feb'14 to 9th Feb'14. It feels great to be appreciated for your work and these awards only motivate me further. I hope to better my work every passing week and keep contributing quality stuff on TEC.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.