You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How is your Adsense earning going on Techulator? Is it good enough?

I know that you are not supposed to reveal the exact details of earnings. So you might as well confine it to yourself. But as someone who has just integrated his Adsesnse account to Techulator, I am really curious to know as to how much are other earning. Is the earning good enough? What steps do you take to increase it a tad?
    Presently it is not so good. I have had months where I reached $180 in a month from Techulator and then nowadays it takes 2 months to reach $100 from TEC!

TEC has seen a lot of ups and downs and right now it is on a down but constant phase. Just waiting for it to pick up again!

In these days my Account is going very down due to some problems, But in the future I hope i will come back my positions. Last month I reacher on the $100 in just 26 days but now in these days I spend 2 month but earning is just reached on $55.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

@Rahul Parashar, It's been around 20 days you add your adsense to techulator. How is your earnings?
    Know all latest Technology updates from below link.

I am not getting any Adsense earnings from Techulator. I can find a lot of adsense clicks on my articles and AE questions but most of clicks are going for Techulator.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello Rahul,
    Even for me the adsense earnings from TEC have slowed down quite a bit. I have found that even though I contribute more on TEC, my adsense earnings from ISC have increased in comparison. I am just waiting for TEC adsense earnings to gather some speed.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

It is tough time for almost all Adsense publisher to earn as earlier. Traffic and revenue is going down day by day though there is no any issue on quality contribution. Hope good time to come back again.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.