You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Why my articles are rejected automatically?

Hello there,

I am a new member of this site. So I might be a bit naive when it comes to complying with rules and regulations, but this is out of my comprehension. 2 of my 4 articles I published as rejected within 2 seconds of publishing it. I don;t know why it happened, but it's concerning me?

I will really be thankful if someone could help me out with this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Roshan

TEC has an automatic filter system which can delete articles with certain words. These are not full proof and can be triggered for fine articles too. But such articles are restored by WMs within a few hours so you need not worry.

As for one of your article about a TV show, TEC does not entertain such articles and therefore that one I am not restoring back.

Thanks for the prompt response. I am appalled that the last one was rejected though. Nevertheless, I will refrain from submitting anything related to TV or movies from now on. Let's see how well my articles do here :)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.