You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

My Ask Expert questions are still Pending

Hello Member

The main problem which is I am facing in TECH about Ask expert questions. My questions are stilling pending from last two week,. it is my request to the webmaster and Ask expert section editors please approved my question as soon as possible.
    Not only your ask expert's questions, but a lot of expert answers are also in new submission status. My responses in expert section is under new submission status for weeks. I think the ask expert editor is no longer available for editing.
    Sharing is Caring

So What I do now?
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Wait for the review from editors. That's all you have to do.
    Sharing is Caring

I think the editors of the ask expert section are no longer available for the editing work therefore the questions are in pending state for long time. When the editors will return back to there work then the questions will be approved. Please have some patience and wait for some more time. You can contribute in other sections of the site earn money and points. So try to contribute in other sections and wait for your questions to be approved.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.