You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 27th Jan to 2nd Feb 2014

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 27th Jan to 2nd Feb 2014, this week award goes to SHIBIRAJ as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to SHIBIRAJ for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    My heartiest congratulations to you for winning the member of the week award from this great site. I think that it is your greatest and hard work that have given you this reward.

Many congratulations SHIBIRAJ on winning the prestigious award of Member of the week for the week 27th January to 2nd February. Your work is really appreciable. I have read many of your articles and they were really knowledgeable and full of new and good facts. Keep doing the same work for this website with same attitude. Your work is an inspiration for new members like me and it guides me how to do work here and earn money and points. Once again I want to congratulate for this award and salute you for your great knowledge. You have earned maximum points in this week and therefore you definitely deserve this award.

My all best wishes for you on this ocean. Please stay here and earn more.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.