You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Request to webmaster and Product editors

Dear Webmaster and Product section editors,

I am a regular member of ISC and Techulator since 2010, I am contributing in many section of ISc and Techulartor, Now I have not access in Product section from long time. So It is my humble request kindly allow me access in product section, where I can submit product details. I also know that section is very importation in Techulator but I hope you will give me a one chance. I hope you will consider my request on important bases.
    Hello Aamir shahzad. I have access in Product Reviews and I submitted more than 50 products in this section. But for the last few months this section is not active and a lot of products are in New Submission status. So I dont think that you will get access in the respective section.
    Sharing is Caring

As advised by our respected member Muhammed Aneez who has been contributing in this section for a long time, you should wait for the response of our webmaster.

Products section is no longer active. Please post your content in the resources section.

Ok Sir Tony,

I will follow your Instructions.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.