You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Permission for ask expert section

I request the webmaster to give me permission for posting answers as well as questions in Ask expert section. I do not know why it is restricted currently.
    Please wait, I hope editors and webmaster will review your request and if they think they will give you access in Ask expert section.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Six days have passed and still waiting for reply. Forum does not seem to be be active these days.
    Krishna Verma

I saw your profile and noted that there are no questions and answers related to ASk Expert Section.

I think that till now your whole attention was on writing artices and reviews of products. You have raised some Forum threds and there are some responses of some threds but there are no questions and responses related to ask expert section. It means you did not try to contribute i As Expert Section.

It is a cleasr fact in this site that the Forum Section, As Expert Section and the Article Section are opened to all.

So I think there is no need to get permission to contribute in As Expert Section.

You should ask some questions or answers some questios in this section.

I hope better contribution from you like article section.

Permission given.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.