You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for January 2014

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for January 2014 award goes to Bhakti Savla for her outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

It looks like rainy awards for Bhakti during starting of the year 2014.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Bhakti Savla and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    My hearty congradulation to Bhakti Savla for winning the Member of the Month Award. You have to be very active in various sections of this website to became eligible for this. And it's really a huge task to be active in each and every section of Techulator at the same time. However you managed that and done well. Keep it up.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello Hafeez and Muhammed,
    Thanks a lot for your good wishes! I am extremely delighted to be rewarded with this prestigious MOM award at TEC for the month of January 2014. I hope to continue contributing regularly at TEC every month.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congrats Bhakti Savla for winning Member of the Month of january Award. Keep going on hope you will get more awards.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

My heartiest congratulations to you for winning the member of the month award. It shows your great consistency on this site. I appreciate your works on this site. Really your work is unique

My heartiest congratulations to Bhakti Salva for winning the Member of the Month award. You really deserves it. Keep posting quality content here in Techulator.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

Many congratulations Bhakti Savla on winning the prestigious award of Member of the month for the month of January. Your work is really appreciable. I have read many of your articles and they were really knowledgeable and full of new and good facts. Keep doing the same work for this website with same attitude. Your work is an inspiration for new members like me and it guides me how to do work here and earn money and points. Once again I want to congratulate for this award and salute you for your great knowledge. You have earned maximum points in the month of January and therefore you definitely deserve this award.

Congratulations to you. This is agreat feat by you for been very active by posting quality resources on this site.

Hi Member

My all best wishes for you on this ocean on becoming the member of the week. Keep posting your quality content here.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.