You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards January 2014 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of January 2014 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. Bhakti Savla
    2. Krishna Verma
    3. SHIBIRAJ

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributors are going to receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Congradulations for both the winners. You made a lot of hardworks on Techulator resource section and shared your knowledge to the world. Keep it up and work hard.
    Sharing is Caring

Congrats to all the three winners Bhakti Savla
    Krishna Verma, SHIBIRAJ for winning the Best contributor award for resource section.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

My heartiest congratulations for all the winners of this resource section. It shows your dedication and hard work on this site. I hope for more rewards for you all in near future. It is like an inspiration to me and all the members of this site.

Many congratulations Bhakti Savla, Krishna Verma and SHIBIRAJ on winning the prestigious award of Super contributor in the resource section for the month of January. All of your's work is really appreciable. I have read many of your articles and they were really knowledgeable and full of new and good facts. Keep doing the same work for this website with same attitude. Your work is an inspiration for new members like me and it guides me how to do work here and earn money and points. Once again I want to congratulate for this award and salute you for your great knowledge.

Congratulations to the winners. Please continue to contribute meaningfully in the site .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.