You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards January 2014 - Ask Expert section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of January 2014 for Ask Expert section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Expert section are:
    1. Ekta Raikwar
    2. Bhakti Savla
    3. Hafeezur Rahman P

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributors are going to receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Congradulations for Ekta Raikwar, Bhakti Savla and Hafeezur Rahman P for winning the Super Contributor Award in Ask Expert Section. Your hardwork in this section of this website helps you to earn more as well as help the others by sharing your knowledge. Keep going.
    Sharing is Caring

I wish all the three winners and I missed the reward this time. One of my response is awarded 50 points (however it was later changed to 5) by editors. This made me appear 1st in the super contributors' list. So, I didn't concentrate on writing responses. Finally, I lost a Rs.200 reward.

So, I shall never repeat this and I'll focus only on writing responses to questions.

Hello Hafeez,
    Thanks for the announcement regarding Super contributors in Ask Experts section. It feels really good to see my name alongside two very consistent contributors on TEC. Being consistent always pays off and I am glad it worked for me during January 2014. Hearty Congratulations to Ekta and Hafeezur as well!

@Muhammed and Ravi:
    Thanks for your good wishes.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Again congrats Bhakti for winning Super contributor award in Ask Experts section and Congrats to Ekta Raikwar, Hafeezur Rahman P for winning this award.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

Many congratulations Ekta Raikwar, Bhakti Savla and Hafeezur Rahman P on winning the prestigious award of Super contributor of Ask Expert Section for the month of January. Your work is really appreciable. I have read many of your answers in Ask Expert Section and they were really knowledgeable and full of new and good facts. Keep doing the same work for this website with same attitude. Your work is an inspiration for new members like me and it guides me how to do work here and earn money and points. Once again I want to congratulate for this award and salute you for your great knowledge. You have earned maximum points in the month of January in Ask Expert Section and therefore you definitely deserve this award.

Congratulations on your been very active on this site. This is a very good one as it shows that you have providing good questions and answers in the ask expert section of this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.