You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards January 2014 - Forum section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of January 2014 for Forum section!

The Super Contributors for Forum section is:
    1. Bhakti Savla

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Congradulations Bhakti Savla for winning award in this section. Earning points in forum section is a little bit tough due to the lack of member activity. However you managed that by helping others regularly and clearly. Once again congradulation for this hard work and keep it up.
    Sharing is Caring

This the third time I am congratulating you Bhakti Savla really you rocking in Techulactor keep doing best for this site.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

My heartiest congratulations for the winner of this Forum section. It shows your regular contribution in this section of this site. It is really amazing for all of us.

Congratulations Bhakti Salva on winning this prestigious award of Super Contributor in forum section for the month of January. You have been an inspiration for the new members like me and your great work is really award winning. Keep doing the work in same way and keep winning these awards.

Thanks a lot to all the members for their good wishes. It feels really good to receive any Super Contributor award at Techulator. I hope to continue doing quality work at TEC and if I get such awards along the way, then, nothing like it.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.