You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Suggestions and Feedback
- #18151I think you can use it in your blog after it rejected by the editors. The deleted article can only be seen by you and the editors. Others will only saw a message "The status of this resource isRejected due to poor quality content or violation of our content policies." However wait for a reply from the editors.
Sharing is Caring
- #18152Rejected articles are removed eventually as part of a system cleanup process. Members can embed their articles on their valuable blogs as soon as if their articles get rejected here on TEC!
And talking about what if someone copied the resource in the meantime, it is up to you and you're eligible for its copyright acclamation.
- #18155I can still see the article in Google search. If I sell the article to another buyer he will check and find the article to be copied. When is the next clean up and will the article disappear from Google search as well after that ?
- #18156I am only seeing a warning message "The status of this resource is Rejected due to poor quality content or violation of our content policies. Go to Articles section to find more articles." in your deleted article pages. Copy the url of one of your deleted article, sign out from Techulator and paste on to the search box and check it.
Sharing is Caring
- #18157Once an article is deleted at TEC, it is marked noindex. It means for all practical purposes it is deleted from TEC, for visitors as well as Google. Now it is up to Google when they remove it from their index. Deleting the content from here is not going to make any difference.
- #18160Hi Krishna,
I am also facing a similar problem with couple of my deleted articles on saturated topics. I can still see them in Google search results due to which other blogs are also not accepting them. I hope Google removes those articles from their index soon so that I can re-use my deleted articles elsewhere.
Thanks & Best Regards,