You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 13th Jan to 19th Jan 2014

Hi Members,

There is changes and updates on MOW for this duration (13th Jan to 19th Jan 2014).

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 13th Jan to 19th Jan 2014, this week award goes to Bhakti Savla as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Bhakti Savla for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Congratulations Bhakti Salva for receiving the Member of the Week Award.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

Hello Hafeez,
    Thanks for the MOW announcement. It is indeed a pleasure to see my name as the winner of MOW award for the week from 13th Jan'14 to 19th Jan'14. This is my second MOW award for this month. I am really motivated to work even harder and contribute better at TEC.

@Darshan:
    Thanks for your wishes!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congratulation and good job! I'm impressed with your reckless contribution towards TEC. You deserve this award and good luck for next time.

Hello Fazl,
    Thanks for your good wishes and motivation!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

My heartiest congratulations to you Bhakti Salva for receiving the Member of the Week Award from this site. You are the great and valuable member on this site. You have proved it by writing valuable articles and many other things in this site.

This is the time of my examinations.
    My examinations are running on. So I am out of this site but today when I opened this site, I found your name as member of week. I am very happy to see you on this list.

I hope more awards in future for you.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

Hello to Bhakti Savla congratulations that you have won member of the week award wishing you a very very good luck for next time also.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.