You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to know which section of Techulator is generating better adsense revenue?

Hello,
    I have been active on Techulator by making contributions in sections like Articles, Forums and Ask Experts. I can see my Google adsense account moving forward very slowly. I wanted to know if there is a way to check which ad clicks generated Adsense revenue over the last month. I mean is it possible to know which articles or which Ask Expert answers were responsible for the Google Ad clicks. Kindly share relevant information.
    If you installed Statcounter in your Techulator profile then you can find the Adsense clicks by just visiting the Exit link option available in Statcounter page.
    Sharing is Caring

Try adding some links like techulator.com/resources or /experts or /forum, in your AdSense profile. These links will act as income generating traffic tracking tools, section wise!

The above information by the editor is apt. Technically speaking, you can find something called Channel in your adsense account. Click on it and create a URL channel giving the address of the particular section which you wish to track.
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

Thanks a lot Muhammed, Fazl and Ganesh. Your tips are indeed useful and I am now able to track the relevant clicks.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Hello
    Yes you can check Statcounter for viewing better revenue section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Zanib,
    Thanks for replying in this thread with your valuable tip.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.