You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

After Bangalore, Its Mumbai to get access Wi-Fi in public places.

Few weeks ago Karnataka Govt. announced about the Wifi access for public in public places. This Friday the govt has set up 6 wifi spots in Bangalore and now people can use them even if they are on road and if there is any near by wifi spot. You don't need any 2G or 3G data plan to access internet. You can simply access internet. Right now, its is available at limited places and with a limit on internet access like a user can access it only for 3 hours or up to 50MB.

After Bangalore it is Mumbai where MTNL has announced to set up wifi at public places like Airport station, Railway Station, Malls etc. This is a good news and great initiative from govt. This is a digital era and people needs such facility. For countries like USA and many others have many public wifi sponsored by govt at many public places. I would love to see same facility in all major cities of India. Other state govt should also announce and install wifi spot, it'll be great help for millions of people. Share your opinion? Would't you love to access public wifi at public places?
    Yes I heard this news just a day before that Bangalore has been fully covered with Wi-Fi and a person can use it only for 3 hours this is one of the biggest area which is covered with Wi-Fi first it was in China of only 2km but know it has been set in the Bangalore which has covered the whole city which has also been a Guinness World record and now India is thinking of covering whole Mumbai with Wi-Fi which is a great idea and will be beneficial for all. I am just thinking when they will start covering the capital city of India which is Delhi so I can also use free internet for three hours daily.
    Specific Problems Require Specific Solutions
    Warm Regards,
    Himanshu

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.