You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 6th Jan to 12th Jan 2014

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 6th Jan to 12th Jan 2014, this week award goes to Bhakti Savla as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Bhakti Savla for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    My heartiest congratulations to you Bhakti Salva for winning the member of the week award from 6th January to 12th January from this site. I was thinking this award for you from many weeks because your work on this site is very excellent. You are active on this site from many weeks. This reward is the fruit of your hard work and dedication on this site. It is like an inspiration to me and all the members of this site.

Hello Hafeez,
    Thank you for the announcement of MOW award. It feels great to see my name as the winner for MOW award at Techulator. I hope to keep contributing quality content here and enjoy being part of this wonderful site.

@Ekta,
    Thanks a lot for your good wishes and encouraging words. I too enjoy reading your posts and feel that you are doing a great job at Techulator. Keep up the good work!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congratulations Bhakti Savla for being selected as the Member of the Week. Keep the same passion and hard work. It will definitely benefits you and Techulator. I will also contribute to this site from now on.

Thanks and Regards
    Darshan Singh

Hello Darshan,
    Thanks for your good wishes. Good Luck to you!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.