You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

In which criteria points allotted to any resource/article on techulator?

I saw some articles here which has 100 points, some has 60, 50 or 25 points. So, in which criteria articles allotted the points?
    I think we are giving marks on the quality of our article. If our article is the best one and it contains useful information, it will get the highest points and the cash credits. But if our article contains only descriptive information which is not of high quality, less points and cash credits will be allotted to it. If any new member writes an article, he will get the high points and cash credits because the points and cash credits may be for his encouragement. So if you have got points 100, 60, 50, and 25 for your articles, it means your some articles are useful to us and it has unique information. This is of my own experience and this is of my own words. I think some responsible member like editors or our respected webmaster will come in the Forum and response to your query. So we should wait for it.

Ya, I checked the rules and regulation of techulator, they mention this thing that articles earn point according to quality of the content. But, it is not possible for the admin or editors to check or read every article so how did they check the quality of content?

@Sagar, The editors for each and every section in this website will monitor each and every post by a member. In case of Article section each of the article will gone through very accurate reviews and copy right content checks. Each of your articles, ask expert questions, ask expert responses, product reviews will be published only after the keen review of editors.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.