You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Micromax MAd A94 smartphone launched at Rs 8,490

According to the news published in Times of India dated 17th January 2014, Micromax MAd A94 smartphone launched at Rs 8,490

Features of Micromax MAd A94 smartphone
  • Price: Rs 8,490
  • Availability: across all leading retail outlets in India starting today.
  • Facility: People can watch advertisements on their smartphones.
  • screen :4.5-inch full touch screen
  • Resolution: 480X854p.
  • Rear camera: 5MP with auto-focus
  • Front camera: 5MP with auto-focus
  • Processor: 1.2GHz quad core Broadcom processor
  • RAM: 512MB
  • Battery: 1800mAh battery.
  • Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi
  • Storage: 4GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
  • Other features: runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the MAd application, the M!Live portal offering games, videos, wallpapers and music, BBM and Hike for Instant Messaging, Spuul to watch free movies, Kingsoft Office and Opera Mini browser.
    Thanks for sharing this information. It is very useful for all of us. But I thought this section (fourm) is the wrong place for it. Share it in resources section.

Hi Ekta,
    I too agree with Sagar and feel that you will benefit by posting specifications and features of newly launched smartphones in the Articles section. You can discuss the specifications in a detailed manner along with few photographs and links of online websites where such phones might be available for sale.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Thanks for telling us this great information I am looking up for buying this great android phone which has the best specs and it is also a cheap phone. If anybody have this phone than please inform its pros and cons

This device is really an innovative product from the company. I think they can boost up the sales of this Android device because of this features. However almost all hardware specs of this device is compelling. It's Android Jelly Bean version will be a new experience for those who are looking for entry level Android smartphones. The 5 mega pixel front and rear camera is higher than the expectations. The only one negative point I found on this device is it's RAM. It only got a 512 MB RAM. However when we compare the price range and other specs of this device it's not a negative mark at all.
    Sharing is Caring

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum