You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Chrome

What are the best apps or extensions in google chrome?

I am using updated version of google chrome (Ver 32). I want to know that which apps are benefit for me and all other users for making browser experience good.

Note: Please do not suggest any game apps or any other types of apps. I want to know those apps which make my browser experience good. Like extension for making youtube videos better etc.
    Use AdBlock - It is an ad blocker that simply kill bad advertisers and make your faster and secure.

Dear Member,

Here are my suggestions for making your Google Chrome Better

- Offline GMail: It downloads all mails, when you connect to internet, and you can view your Emails even you did not connect to internet.
    - IDM Extension: Inernet Download Manager (IDM)extension helps you to grab links which have downloadable items such as Music, Videos, etc. You can download more faster, with IDM.
    - Adblock: In today's Internet world, you must want to use extensions like Adblock to block unnecessary ads, from eating up your data and memory. It is highly recommended.
    - Antivirus Extension: Antivirus Extension like Avast protects your browser and computer from malware and virus transfer from internet to your suystem. It also recommends sites which listed in black category.
    - Alexa toolbar: Alexa Website toolbar, provides the various ratings of the webpage/site you are visiting, such as Rank,Visitors,etc.

Try those extensions which will enhance Google Chrome's Performance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Harish
    All I Can Do Is Be Me!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.