You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

The Windows 9 will be launched.

There is a news on Windows 9 which will be launched during April 2014. I hope Windows 9 will be much like Windows 7 as Windows 8 or 8.1 is not that popular like windows 7. Any news to add here?
    I think that it will be a great news for people if the windows 9 will lauch on internet. Now people will have their better option for choose the better windows according to their choice.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

The launch will not happen before 2015.
    As for the features, it will be clear only after the release of the OS. The only thing worth worrying is that it might not support 32 bit systems so if you are planning to buy a new system it will be a good idea to buy a 64 bit one.

Thank You for providing such valuable information it will help many of the people. Now to your question I have also heard about this but all of these are rumors and are fake the release date of Windows 9 is still not released. But the good thing is that windows 9 first look has been released by the official company Microsoft and it is one of the best windows I have ever seen I am waiting for this with a great vigor. As soon as it will be released I will buy it and share the experience with all the members of techulator.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.