You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Micromax, Tata Docomo team up for 2G, 3G services

According to the news published in Times of India dated January 14, 2014 Micromax, Tata Docomo team up for 2G, 3G services. According to this team up the customers using Micromax handsets, purchased after October 1, 2013 can avail the offers such as 3 GB of free data for one month on 3G services, and double data on recharge of Rs 95 and above.

This offer will differ on the circle and the customer profile.

Tata Docomo Head Non Voice Services Sunil Tandon said in a statement, "At Tata Docomo, we follow a consumer-centric strategy where we believe in developing offerings keeping our customers' preferences in mind,"

According to the company the offer will be valid till June 30, 2014. It will be available across the entire range of Micromax handsets.

Micromax Chief Marketing Officer Shubhodip Pal said, "We are happy to work together with Tata Docomo, as this partnership builds on our promise to democratise technology for the masses,"

So really it is a very good news.
    It is a good news that Tata DoCoMo and Micromax are combining for making the bit company of company a bit more famous but I was not knowing that Micromax and Tata DoCoMo are giving 3G services to those who are thinking to buy the phone from the Micromax company thanks for telling this I was also thinking of buying a phone but now I will buy a phone of Micromax so that I can use free 3G internet for one month thanks for telling these new news please continue doing it so that we can know the all latest news about Tech.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.