You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I have a passion of getting knowledge and learning new things.

I am Sagar Kadam. I am pursuing engineering from Computer Science branch. I am interested in web developing and I develop some SMS apps too and I have a passion of getting knowledge about new technologies, gadgets, smart phones and computers. I joined Techulator some months ago but couldn’t continue because of some personal reasons. Now, I am here again. Well, I am new to content writing and I am here to share my knowledge with others. I am interested to give reviews of new gadgets, smart phones. Definitely, my techulator experience will be good, it helps me to expand my knowledge and other skills too.
    Hi Sagar,
    A very warm welcome to Techulator again! I hope that you will start contributing quality content on a regular basis here. This is a great platform to share updates, features, news, etc. about electronic gadgets, blogging, content writing, e-commerce, online shopping, Google Adsense, SEO, etc. Writing here will fetch you lots of points and decent income on a regular basis. As long as you post original and unique content using correct English, you will do pretty well at Techulator.

Also, you will improve your writing skills gradually as Techulator members are very helpful.
    Please start contributing after going through the posting guidelines in Help section of Techulator.
    Good Luck to you!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Yes, you well said that you have a passion for getting knowledge and sharing it to others because your recently posts have shown your passion. They are good quality and they have much knowledge in them. In this situation if you have chosen to this site you are good in your decision. As far as this site is concerned it has many sections like Forum section, Ask expert section, article section and many more but only the forum section, the ask expert section and article section are opened to new members and for other sections you need special permission of our webmaster. But I think that at first you should go to help section and should read the instructions posted there. They will help you very much. I think you are an expert person so a little hint will be enough for you. I hope all members will enjoy your valuable knowledge in future.

Welcome to techulator Sagar you will like this site very much just like others and you will feel this site as interesting this is a site about technology and about games. I will tell you about some of the section of this site in brief:-
    1. Game Reviews- Here in this section you can write article regarding any of the game. The amount of money and points will depend on the length and quality of the article and this will improve you grammar as well.
    2. Ask Expert – In this section you can ask questions to the experts and you can also give answers to any other question in this section also your points will be awarded on the basis of your grammar and on the length of the article.
    3. Forum- This section will not provide you money but it will provide you good amount of points. In this section you can ask questions and can answer to other questions.
    Hope this will help you to understand this site if you have any doubt you can ask me and to the other expert as well.
    Warm Regards,
    Himanshu

Hi Sagar,

First of all, Welcome to Techulator.com

This is a unique site where you can make some extra cash by making valuable and quality contributions to this websites. The website offers cash credits and points for all quality contributions from its members. You can also take benefit of Google Adsense revenue sharing offered by the site if you have an approved Adsense account.

I would suggest you to go through the 'Help' section of this site first to understanding the various sections as well as the operation of the website. After you are clear with it, you can start contributing to experts and forum section and gradually move to the Resources or Article section.

If you have any queries, kindly post it in the forum section and the members will be glad to help you in any possible way.

Hope to see you contributing soon! All the best!

Regards,
    Shravan

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.