You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Tools

ICICI Tab Banking made easy with Tab Application.

ICICI bank has launched 'Tab Banking' with a tablet application with the aim of improving efficiency. Now it is only one bank in India has implemented this which makes opening easier from home itself.
    Thank You for this valuable and great information about the tab banking it is a good app I will download it as fast as possible and I will install it on my tab I thik that other bank should also apply this service so that opening a bank account will be easily done at home itself. Thanks to ICICI as well because they have started it first and hope that they will become successful in their experiment.

Thanks for sharing this information Saroja. ICICI bank is promoting Tab banking with the help of TV advertisements too which features superstar Amitabh Bachchan.

This is a very good initiative by ICICI bank and I am sure it will be extremely beneficial for its customers. I am sure many other banks will launch these kind of applications in future.

Thanks for sharing.

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.