You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

My Ask Experts query crosses 1000 visitors mark

Hello webmaster and editors,
    My following query in Ask Experts section has managed to cross the magical mark of 1000 visitors:

http://www.techulator.com/experts/1714-Which-better-two-wheeler-girls-cities.aspx

This is the third time that my Ask Experts query has crossed 1000 visitors mark.
    Kindly do the needful.

Many Thanks in advance!
    My heartiest congratulatiopns to you Bhakti Savla for reaching your Ask Expert Question in 1000 pageviews. It shows your great thinking quality.

I hope our webmaster will soon give you your reward according to the announcement on this site.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

I reviewed your thread and unfortunately, a lot of traffic to that thread is not genuine traffic. Please contact me once the thread reach 1000 organic views.

Hello Tony,
    Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to have troubled you with this without organic views. Is there a particular way by which I can know if all the views for my Ask Expert query or any other posts are genuine and organic? This will help me to share such news only in case of 1000 organic views.

Please share any relevant details, if possible.
    Many Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

There is no particular way. It is just short of about 100 views.

That is good and I wanted to share that I have answered in that question. Hope it will reach to 1000 organic visitors soon.
    Saroja

Hello Tony / Webmaster,
    I believe that my below Ask Expert query has finally crossed 1000 visitors mark:

http://www.techulator.com/experts/1714-Which-better-two-wheeler-girls-cities.aspx

Kindly let me know in case of any discrepancies.
    Many Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Congratulations Bhakti Savla for gettign this much organic traffic on your question hope you will continue it further more and win more and more amount of money.

Warm Regards,
    Himanshu

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.