You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Why are not enough article contests or GD contests getting announced in Techulator?

I have observed that over the last few months, things have gone pretty quiet in Techulator. There have been very few contests based on article writing or Group Discussions. Is there any specific reason for the same? Can we have more contests being organized at Techulator to keep the interest of new members alive in this wonderful website? Kindly let me know your views.
    I agree with your words that there are not enough article contests or GD contests getting announced in Techulator for members to encouragement and for showing their tallent and for getting some chances to earn money.

There was an article contest on snapshots some time before. But the members did not show any interest in it. There was not any article in this contest.

The members who are fully able and have great tallent did not take interest and did not contribute in it. I have no idea why they did not do so but if they had done so, it would have shown a good path to the new members.

I have written an article in that contest. At first it was approved but later it was rejected because perhaps it was not according to this site. I may get inspiration from other articles but members did not show any interest.

That is why our webmaster has stopped this type of work and announcement according to me.

But it may happen we will soon see contest on this site in future with new guidelines.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

I believe it was due to lack of participation that WMs have stopped announcing any contest.

I feel those who were active are now busy with their own blogs as most of them even non tech savvy have been trained now to promote their own blogs and hence the participation as told by Ankit is lack by members and that is why the contests are not seen now. But if you take the last GD, though it was slowly going but it has some more than 50 responses and I hope WMs can think and organise a good Tech GD here. Also article contests can be announced in 2014 to start with.
    Saroja

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.