You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Little Eye Labs is Facebook's first acquisition in India

Social Networking giant Facebook have done their first acquisition in India when they acquired a Bangalore-based start-up Little Eye Labs. This start-up was famous for Little Eye tool that enabled Android application developers to analyze, measure and optimize their Android apps. The Little Eye Labs team will move to Facebook headquarters in California to utilize Facebook's infrastructure for improving the performance of their Android apps. Kumar Rangarajan, CEO of Little Eye Labs, and Subbu Subramaniam, Facebook's engineering manager, both confirmed this news and are happy with the acquisition.

Will this acquisition help Facebook users get some better facilities?
    I think it is a great move done by the greatest social network site Facebook. I think surely the Facebook users will get advantages from it. If Kumar Rangarajan, CEO of Little Eye Labs, and Subbu Subramaniam, Facebook's engineering manager, both has confirmed this news and are happy with the acquisition, I think it will be very useful to users.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.