You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards December 2013 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of December 2013 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. Gyandeep Kaushal
    2. Rahul Parashar
    3. Ankit

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hearty Congratulations to Trio, Gyandeep, Rahul and Ankit for claiming Resources section's Super Contributor Awards December 2013 from Techulator. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

My heartiest congratulations to Gyandeep aushal Rahul Parashar and Ankit for Super Contributor Awards December 2013 in Resources section Winner.

I think it is your greatest dedication and hard work that has made it possible to achieve this award. I hope more awards in future. Keep it up. All the best.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.