You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Windows 7 Features
- #18527The problem is with your laptop it might have any virus or any firewall or antivirus which might be blocking it. So just follow these steps to solve this problem-
1. Go to control panel.
2. Go to uninstall a program.
3. Just double click on Google Chrome and uninstall it completely from your PC.
4. When uninstallation is completed close that window.
5. Open the folder in which you have the setup of chrome in your laptop and just install it.
Other than this if your browser is still not working than disable your antivirus or disables your firewall. Hope this will help you to overcome this problem.
- #18533It is not a problem with Chrome alone, there are backdoors in windows 7 and hidden wifi frequencies that are misused to make it difficult to work online. 5 browsers are used, Internet explorer, seamonkey, chrome, opera, comodo, but the backdoors are misused to harass webmasters in India. It is very unfortunate that some powerful men in the Indian internet industry, use hidden wifi frequencies, and indian tax payer money to promote their undeserving girlfriends and help them get unauthorised access to the laptop of a webmaster and domain investor to bully her and cause financial losses.
These greedy liar powerful men and their glamorous young girlfriends want to then falsely claim that the domains belong to them, when these lazy cruel humans do not want to spend a single paisa.
Indian tax payer money is wasted to promote cunning women whose greatest skills are the art of flirting and seducing powerful men so completely that they forget all norms of humanity, decency and justice, and there is absolutely no redressal mechanism to stop this abuse of power. Indian civilians and exporters are unable to hold corrupt officials accountable for their misdeeds online, find out who controls these hidden frequencies