You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Topic Recommendations

Topics for content writing

Dear Sir,

Since I have just become a member of your esteemed team, I'd like to clarify certain points:

1. Will I be given a topic to write on by the forum, or am I to write on any topic on my own and submit the write-ups.

I am extremely keen to start working.

Regards Shweta
    Hi Shweta,

First of all, Warm welcome to the TEC family !

Since you are a new member, I would suggest you to go through all the help topics and introductory articles for new members on this website. This will help you to understand what this site really is and how you can make some extra money by contributing to this site.

If you hae any queries, please post a thread in the forum.

Thanks & Regards

"Winners don't do different things, they just do things differently"

Shweta,
    Please post a review of any latest software which has not been reviewed at TEC till now. After evaluating your article writing skills you can be given specific topics to write on.

Warm welcome on this site. It is full of tech site. Here you will get information related to technology.

In this site there are many sections for members to get knowledge but there are only three sections open to post some information in this site. They are Forum section, Ask Expert Section and Article section.

Members can ask any query related to this site and related to his difficulties about this site in Forum Section. He can get much information from Forum Section.

Ask Expert section can give you some revenue if you give answers posted here. You can ask your own question related to technology. The expert will answer your question.

The Article section is the main section of this site. You can post your own article written by you. You can earn revenue if your article is approved by the editors of this site.
    You can choose your own topic related to technology. It is not necessary that the subject will be given by this site.

It is certain that time to time there are some contests published in Forum Section. So you should pay full attention on it.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

Hello Shweta,
    A very warm welcome to Techulator website! Kindly go through the various sections of this wonderful site and read as much as possible. Slowly, start contributing quality content by writing good technology related articles on your chosen topics. As pointed out by Ankit, once you prove your writing skills, you stand a good chance to get some specific topics to start writing article on.

Good Luck to you and feel free to ask any queries to Techulator members!

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.