You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Important: Deletion After 3 Trials

Hello members,

As an editor of the resource section, I want to tell you that from now on, any article submitted by any author, after having been into the pending state 2 times (meaning if it's not improved in 3 attempts), they'll be deleted without any warning.

We have arrived at this conclusion after discussing it with the whole team as an attempt to discourage poor quality of work. We hope members won't be violated with this announcement, and will rather focus on writing quality resources.

Have a great year ahead!
    This is a very great move and very good rule because after posting an article I do not want to take it for improvement. I want approved or rejected. I think it is a good rule. Now the members will post only the good quality articles. This was very necessary. I appreciate this rule.

Hello Gyandeep,
    Thanks for sharing this information. It is better to know such things before hand than realizing new things / rules from different editors for similar type of resources. It really helps if such rules are laid out (as in this case) so that all resource editors follow it strictly and even the article writers at techulator.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

I think this step will sure increase the quality of article submitted to Techulator. Hope members will take a note of this announcement.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Pursuing PhD,
    NIT-Surat

Good job editors! However I wonder 2 trials are flexible for any article of a certain member. And if as such the author doesn't get to the point after 2 consequent trials for his/her article, rejection is the simplest possibility. Well done!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.