You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Reviews of BSNL PENTA WS707C...

I want to buy BSNL PENTA WS707C....so please give me reviews about this tablet and after sellig services..
    SPECIFICATIONS OF BSNL PENTA WS707C TABLET (WI-FI, 3G, 8 GB)
  • SIM-Single SIM, GSM
  • Processor-1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
  • Graphics-Mali-400 3D
  • Supported Networks-2G: GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900; 3G via USB Dongle only
  • Operating System-Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
  • SensorsG-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
  • RAM-1 GB DDR3
  • Internal Storage-8 GB
  • Expandable Storage Capacity-32 GB
  • Display Type-7 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with 1024 x 600 pixels
  • Primary Camera-2 megapixels
  • Secondary Camera-0.3 megapixels
  • Battery Type-3000 mAh Lithium - Polymer
  • Wi-Fi-Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
  • Other Connectivity Features-3G Dongle Support via USB
  • Bluetooth-v2.1
  • Warranty Summary-1 Year manufacturer warranty for the Tablet, 6 months manufacturer warranty for other inbox accessories
  • Please note: All products sold on Flipkart are brand new and 100% genuine

If any one seek opinion from me regarding buying a tablet pc at cheap rate and a lot of features I will tell them to buy BSNL Penta tablets from shopclues.com. Because BSNL is offering products at cheap rates with lots of features and shopclues will make it more cheaper. Few months ago I bought one BSNL Penta tablet IS709 which gave me a very good experience. It works perfectly fine and nice features. You can go for any BSNL device because it also provides a one year warranty for their products. But I am not satisfied with their after sale service in my area. On 5th month from the date of purchase my device got a problem with its display because of my rough use. I gave it to BSNL Penta service center in my locality and I recieved my product after 2 months. So I am not at all satisfied with their service center. I am from Kerala and this problem may occure in some regions. So before buying this tablet make sure that they are providing a good speedy service in you locality.
    Sharing is Caring

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum