You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

About article approval

Respected sir,
    I prepared an article about XBOX One and I did not even publish that article yet then how you reject that article.What violation I did in that article you said it was poor quality then how you expecting us to post an articles.I want to know exactly what you mean by poor quality and without publishing also author can reject an article does it fair.
    Here is the article URL:http://www.techulator.com/resources/11784-The-New-XBOX-One.aspx
    Regards,
    revanth.
    I searched your article by the giving URL. Your article was not there but there was the followeinh message:

This article is not published yet. If the article is ready to publish, click the Edit link and choose the option 'Article is ready to Publish'

As you say your article is rejected without published, I thin that it will be with some mistake.

I think the responsible editor will come out and give the proper response.

When I open my article it was showing me like this
    "The status of this resource is Rejected due to poor quality content or violation of our content policies".I did not even complete that article.Once i typed entire article i go for a check whether everything is right or wrong by clicking "Save and View".After that it came like that I mention above.

Regards,
    Revanth.

Hard work never fails.

My apologies. We have a screening system that looks for certain words from the new authors and temporarily delete such articles if found suspicious. However, the automated system is not perfect and it makes mistakes too, which is what happened in this case.

I have restored your article and you can continue working on it.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.