You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Akash-4 Tablet costs only Rs-1500/-

According to the news published in Denik Bhaskar dated 20/12/2013, commuication minister kapil sibbal has said that the production of Akash-4 tablet will start from January 2014.

He said the price of Akash-4 will be Rs-1500/-

He further said that it will have 7 inch scratch resistance screen. It will support 4GB connectivity.

It will have 4 GB internal memory.

I think it is good new for those people who want to buy tablets o cheap prices because they can not afford costly tablets.

Regards

Ekta Raiwar
    Yes, you're right that Akash-2 tablet will be available in just Rs. 1500/-. But it's actual cost is around 3-4000/-. Government provide some subsidy to the students. After that it will available in 1500 rs. So, this device in 1500/- is only for students not for everyone else. Just one thing more I want to share my views that I am not satisfied with this device that it has a very flaws like it doesn't support most of the apps on google play store even it doesn't support some small apps also. And it has some hardware and software problems too. It hangs a lot of time, its response time is also not good. So, according to me don't go for it. If you want to buy an android device in cheap rates then go for some micromax mobile phones. It will be available in market in cheap rates. They are far better that Akash tablet.

@Sagar. If you say that this Akash 2 tablet is not enough good for students, then why our government is giving subsidy on it. It should go on other device.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.