You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Sketch Guru is a wonderful Android app that helps to generate pencil sketches

I recently observed a wonderful application called "Sketch Guru" in a friend's Android smartphone. The Sketch Guru app enables Android users to generate pencil sketches for photos in their gallery. User can pick and select any photo for which he / she needs a sketch and Sketch Guru app will automatically generate a black & white or colored sketch.

Has anyone used the Sketch Guru app regularly? If yes, how did you find it?
    Also, are there any similar apps that generate photos with candle painting effect or finger painting effect or charcoal painting effect?
    You well said that the Sketch Guru app enables Android users to generate pencil sketches for photos in their gallery. I am giving here some more information related to it.

Sketch Guru is a professional app. It can make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos. SketchGuru is the best sketch app found on the market.

Features: SketchGuru is very useful to us. It has many features. It can resize our photos. It can adjust the size of the picture by pressing buttons in 6 different ways. It supports 13 kinds of black-white and color sketch effects.

I have never used the Sketch Guru app till now.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.