You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Can I use adsense benefits from techulator?

Sir, once again I want to contribute with this great website. Please let me know that whether I can use my approved ad-sense account via India study channel. My ad-sense has been approved this year in the month of February. Sir, I am looking for your response. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry Kamal but if your account is a host one then it won't work here. You need a fully enabled account to earn from TEC through Adsense.

Hi Kamal

This is a bad news for all those member who got approval after the Jan-2013, They have Google Hosted account which can not give permission for getting revenue from any website. So you can not get benefits from Techulator If you get approved from any other website. So Please wait and check more updates from Google.

You can't use a hosted adsense account in Techulator. Your adsense account approved via Indiastudychannel.com and that's why it's a hosted adsense account. However you can use a fully approved adsense here in Techulator and you can earn 100% revenue.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.