You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Server

How to unlock account without raising ticket ?

Hello guys,
    Can you please suggest me any smart tool by which one can unlock their user account without raising tickets or making a call to help-desk support ? I need that for my organization employees who usually generate tickets everyday to unlock their accounts after various wrong attempts.
    I think your query requires some expert advice. so you should raise it in ask expert section.

You can get the better answer for your query with many examples.

Regards

Ekta Raikwar

There are many options you can just implement in your system. Like you can simply remove ticket kind of help instead you can give FAQ with elaborated and easy solutions for all possible troubles. You can also debug your system and you can simply rectify the bugs. If your employee or users are facing frequent lock issue that also means you should work on user interface of your system, perhaps it is not user friendly. For further details please raise this question in our Expert zone.

You can try the AD password reset tool to unlock account and information update.

Please have a look for more information at this link: https://getsatisfaction.com/microsoft/topics/password_reset_solution

Hi Allen,
    Thanks for your reference. I have reviewed "self-Service password reset tool" provided by Jhondrake on that website. It seems like an appropriate solution. But before writing the complete review, let me check free trail.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.