You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new member of techulator.

hi guys!
    I am Vijay Kumar.I am pursuing b.c.a from Punjab Technical University.I join this website for learn and earning.I have a bit knowledge about hardware, networking and IT hardware marketing.I have a great passion for technology since my childhood. I am happy to be a part of such a popular tech portal.I really want to learn and earn.So, please guys help me to proceed.How can i earn here?
    Warm welcome to you on this technological site.

As you say that you are pursuing b.c.a from Punjab Technical University. You joined this website for learning and earning. You have a great passion for technology since your childhood. So you are here on the right place. You will get more chances here of learning and earning. But you should know this site very well.

This site totally belongs to technology. There are many sections in this site. You can see on the blue line. Technological Articles, Giveaways, Game Reviews, Android Phones, Forum, Ask Experts, Product Reviews and Practice Tests.

But only the three sections Technological Articles, Forum and Ask Experts sections are opened for all the members. You can get knowledge from these sections.

Technological Articles is the main body of this site. It is the main source of earning and learning. You can write your own article and post it in this section and can earn money.

You can earn money from its Ask Expert section too. You will have to answer the question posted there. You can get Rs. 2/- for asking your own question.

For further details go to help section and get knowledge from there.

Thanking you Ekta Raikwar for giving me such informations.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.