You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Getting Content For Your Blog

I own several blogs and websites in several niches. I started out as a blogger in the tech niche some years ago and expanded slowly into many different niches. It has been a great journey from the time I started until now.

Many people hesitate to create a blog and the main reason is creating content. Although I used to write articles in the beginning, the number of websites warrants that I outsource the task so that I can use my time to promote my blogs.

But looking for content was easier said than done because it is extremely difficult to get good content. You do get below average and mediocre content at several places but I firmly believe in excellent content for my blogs. I tried some of the outsourcing sites but came back unsatisfied with the quality of the articles and the reliability of the outsourced staff.

It was then that I stumbled upon a site called iWriter where you can order articles at rates ranging from $3 for a 500-word article. Ever since then I have not stopped creating blogs thanks to the endless supply of cheap but high quality articles from iWriter.

So, if you are concerned that you do not have the skill for writing good content - do not worry because there is a way to create blogs without writing a single sentence yourself.
    Hey! Wanna get those $25 in your account?

I don't think iWriter is the only available choice. It lacks article seekers, I mean there is a great imbalance between content writers and the other category. Also, you (I mean it's users) are being used as a promotion toys by iwriter.

I thin you have suggested that iwriter is a good site for startin a blog of your own. Till today I did not make my blog because I do not have much idea about it but as you suggested in your query, it has increased my curiosity and I will try my best for writin a blog and good article on it.

I will join iwriter for creating a blog.

Regards

Ekta Raiwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.