You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for November 2013

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for November 2013 award goes to Ekta Raikwar for her outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to Ekta Raikwar and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    My heartiest congratulations to your great contribution in all section of this site that make you to win the member of the month award. You have done very good and great job.

Hearty congratulations to Ekta Raikwar for claiming Member of the Month award from Techulator. Keep it up.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

@ Hafeezur Rahman P and H D Raikwar I am very much thankful to you for congratulating me.

I am delighted to know my name in the list of winners of 'member of the month' award. It is a great reward of this site. To win this reward is the happiest moment for me.

But I think that it is not because of my quality because I have no special ability and quality but it is the guidance and true blessings of all the members of this site who gave me guidance time to time. They gave me the chance to win his big reward.

I saw many members to win many rewards from this site. This work of them created a spirit in me, a kind of courage in me. I go further and win this reward.

I am very thankful to our respected webmaster and editors and all the members of this site.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.