You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards November 2013 - Ask Expert section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of November 2013 for Ask Expert section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Expert section are:
    1. Ekta Raikwar
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hearty congratulations to Ms.Ekta Raikwar and Mr.Hafeezur Rahman P for winning the Super expert award in Ask expert section for second time in a row. I would like to mention Ekta again for her regular and dedicated work style.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

My heartiest congratulations to all the members who are the winners of super contribution in November 2013 in Ask Expert Section. I hope more contribution and more awards in future.

I think that it is a great occasion for me to win a great award for the super contributor for the month of November.

I am grateful to all the members and editors who helped me and gave a chance to wi this aweard,

I will try to maintain my contribution in future. every award gives us the responsibility.

I give thanks to all the members who congratulate me on this great occasion.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.